Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Match Who?

It was our 5th date in less than two weeks since we’d met on Match. A whirlwind, even though I said I didn’t want to get too involved too soon. We were walking on the beach just before sunset, holding hands. A more romantic setting could not be imagined.

Suddenly he stopped, turned to me, and said in a very serious voice, “I have to ask you a question.”

My stomach plummeted to my knees. I really liked him; he was everything I was looking for, and most importantly, there were no red flags. Still, I was serious about not wanting to get too involved too soon. I’d made that mistake before. What was he going to ask? What should I say?

I nodded.

“What’s your last name?”

Ahh, the logistics of the Match meet-up. I wasn’t hiding anything. I told him. I even told him how to spell it.
But I didn’t mention that on Match, I’d deliberately spelled my first name wrong… and he’d been spelling it wrong ever since.
If things work out, he’ll learn soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Much thanks for sharing such an advisable post. It was an interesting read. The best way to get rid of the writing blues is to hire expert and knowledgeable writing professionals from the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform. The Ph.D. or Master’s qualified Thesis Editing Service expert associated with the platform leaves no stone unturned to share accurately referenced, perfectly polished, and precisely written scholarly assignments with students at highly economical prices.

    ReplyDelete